With the experience of hundreds of commercial fence projects completed over the last two decades, S&J Fence Co. can complete any type and size of commercial or industrial grade, access equipment, or temporary fence installation that our clients require. We partner both directly with business clients, and with general contracting and construction industry clients from all over the U.S. to complete projects throughout South Texas. We have the experience to build to engineered specifications, and the competency to assist you in the design phase of your project, if needed. We are adept at assessing your functional fence and/or access system requirements and can help you balance form with budget.
In addition to the Corpus Christi metroplex, our geographic commercial service area covers South of Houston, West to San Antonio and Laredo, as well as the Rio Grande Valley. We regularly complete large scale installations in the Eagle Ford Shale, can provide crews for out of town jobs, and will handle all logistical aspects of the fence portion of a project, including utilities notification, lodging, materials procurement and delivery, and project build and close-out.
S&J Fence Co installs all types of commercial and industrial grade fence, including commercial, industrial and security grade chain link fence, commercial and industrial grade ornamental aluminum and steel fence, and more.
A few examples of past commercial/industrial projects include:
• Installation of 20,000 l.f. of security fence & gates for a municipal airport
• Construction of industrial grade chain link security fence & gates for gas processing plants, oilfield yards and pipeline metering stations in the Eagle Ford Shale
• Installation vinyl coated chain link fencing at softball and baseball fields for public school athletic complex, including 4’, 8’, and 16’ tall chain link fences, windscreen, safety cap, and site fencing
• Installation of secure access systems for a municipal airport (6 gates)
• Installation of wood, chain link, and ornamental steel fencing for construction of a new auto dealership
• Installation of 5,800 l.f. of 8’ tall chain link fence with barbed wire and automated gates for industrial supply facility
We offer complete Gate Access Control system design and installation for commercial use, and can deliver a high quality automation configuration specific to your’s or your client’s needs. Click here to learn more about Commercial Gate Access Control.
Please call S&J Fence at 361-885-0503 or email email@example.com regarding your next commercial fence or access control project.
We are proud members of Virtual Builder’s Exchange and isqft.